Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wednesday February 15th 2012

Happy "Hump Day" everyone.  Only 2 more days until the weekend!
Oh what a difference a day makes.  Yesterday we were so busy in the candy store and today not so much.  Fortunately I have a lot of other tasks to keep me busy.  I am working on three different trips for clients.  I had to go in and update the website for my husband's  business (McGuire Mechanical Plumbing & Heating).  Then there is all the mundane stuff like cleaning, laundry & bills, UGH!
It is snowing in Lakeville this afternoon.  They did not mention that on the weather this morning.  It is pretty though.  It looks like you are inside a Snow Globe.
One of the perks of owning Inside The Frame Studios is meeting so many talented Photographers.  I am going to post a link to one of their websites each day.  You can learn a lot by looking at the work of the Professionals.  Here are 2 links for local Photographer, Joe Dickie:
www.joedickiephotography.com and www.generationphotography.com
Please support your local businesses.
Here is a link for Basic Photo Tips for all of you just beginning your Photography journey:
http://photo.net/learn/basic-photo-tips/aperture-shutterspeed-iso/
It took me a while to get Aperture, Shutter Speed and ISO figured out so don't be discouraged if you are just starting out.  Just try to absorb each one separately before you try to learn how they affect each other.  Practice, Practice, Practice
If you are struggling consider taking my Camera Basics Class.  It is on Saturdays at 10AM to Noon.  You can RSVP by phone 612-490-0359 or email insidetheframestudios@hotmail.com.
The Lakeville Downtown Business Owners are working on a Fashion Show for April.  Last I heard it will be called Putting On The Glitz.  It should be lots of fun.  I will give you more details as we go along.
Thank You for reading my blog!
Becky McGuire
612-490-0359
www.insidetheframestudios.com
www.miracolescandyshoppe.com
tvlgoddess@npgcable.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment