Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday, Monday, Monday!!!

Happy Monday everyone.  Did you watch the Grammy's last night?  I really enjoyed most of the show.  I do not care for Rap & Hip Hop music.  I thought Adele & Jennifer Hudson did a fabulous job.  What was Lady GaGa thinking?  My heart goes out to Glenn Campbell and his family.   Such a tragedy.
The last minute Valentine's Day shoppers are out today.  I am glad I stocked up on our hand made candies.  Monday is usually our slowest day of the week but not today. 
Here is a link to an article about maintaining your Digital Camera:
http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/know-your-digital-cameras-enemies/.  
Follow us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inside-The-Frame-Studios/226851717387999.
The snow that the weather man predicted this morning has started.  It is supposed to only be a trace but sometimes they are wrong.  Snow is not good for business in the Candy Store but it often helps get the phone ringing for travel to warmer climates.  I know we need the moisture but I hate driving in it!
I am so looking forward to Spring and the longer days. 
I got a call this morning asking if we would like to sell some hand made, one of a kind bird houses.  I m going to check them out this week.  It would be a fun addition to our gift lines and just in time for Spring.
I am listening to FM 105.1 on the radio.  They are doing a tribute to Whitney Houston today.  Please say a prayer for Whitney's daughter and family. 
Thanks for readying my blog today!
Becky



No comments:

Post a Comment