Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Grateful Tuesday

My Dad came through his surgery with out any complications.  What a relief!  Dad had Subdural hematoma which is bleeding along the outside of the brain which is caused pressure on the brain.  The fear was that he would have a stroke during the surgery but he was lucky.  It was a exhausting day.  His surgery was supposed to be at Noon and because of emergency surgeries he did not get in until 4:40PM.  They had told us it would take an hour but it was an hour and a half.   Today he is awake and complaining and wanting to go home so I think he is going to be all right.

I realized that I forgot to do a featured Photographer yesterday.  It must have been the stress of the day!
The featured Photographer for today is Lakeville's own, Nan Prince, of Nan Prince Photograpy:
 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nan-Prince-Photography/129354907104643?sk=wall
Here is a comment on her Facebook Page from one of her clients:
"Nan is so patient and kind and super easy to work with. She will get down on the... ground (or MUD) to capture a beutiful photo! Can't wait to work with you again".
For more information you can call her at 952-212-8006 or email her lakevillephotography@yahoo.com.

Here is a link to a great Photography article by Autumn Lockwood:
http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/photography-tips-to-take-good-pictures/
Remember to practice as much as possible.  We have Photo Studio space for rent for practice sessions.

Today I have been working on a trip to Los Cabos for 2 gals.  What made it a bit complicated is that they live in 2 different cities.  I was able to book the flights so they could connect to the same city and fly the second leg together.  The resorts are really getting sold out so that took a bit of hunting as well.  If you are still thinking about a warm weather vacation I would book as soon as possible.

We had a great day at the Candy Store yesterday.  I am so thankful that our wonderful Rebekka was off school so she could work the store for me so I could be with my Dad.  She did a super job.  Today is pretty quiet due to the snow.  

Please support your local merchants whenever you can.  Thanks for reading my Blog!

Becky McGuire

612-490-0359
tvlgoddess@npgcable.com
www.insidetheframestudios.com
www.miracolescandyshoppe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment