Friday, February 10, 2012

TGIF everyone.  Today Minnesota woke up to winds and single digit temperatures.  It was quite a shock compared to almost 40 degrees yesterday.  Fortunately it will be warming up in a few days.  The sun it out which makes it easier to take.  I am really missing Arizona today!
The men are coming in the candy store to buy their Valentine gifts.  They are so happy when you have the gift boxes for them.  We got a big order of our handmade candy from our friends at Cripple Creek Candy Co yesterday so we are all set for Valentine's Day.  I love a holiday that is devoted to Love.
Here is a link to a great video about Photo Studio lighting:
http://www.adorama.com/ALC/Article.aspx?alias=Position-of-Light-AdoramaTV&utm_source=ET&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=EmailALC021012
I have taken 3 differnt lighting classes and they each said something a little different.  I think you need to do some test shots to see which techniques get the results you are looking for.  This is where the artistic part come into play.
You can practice these techniques at Inside The Frame Studios.   For more information check out our website www.insidetheframestudio.com.   We are also on Facebook and we do appreciate your "Likes".
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inside-The-Frame-Studios/226851717387999
Happy Birthday to our Grandson, AJ Smetana.  He is 22 years old today.  That really makes me feel old.  Yikes!
Having some headaches booking a cruise for some clients of mine who live in Australia.  The cruise line is trying to tell me they have to book  with an Australian travel agency which makes no sense to me.  I am going to have to work my way up the chain of command until someone sees things my way. 
Just another day in the life of a Travel Agent.
Have a great weekend everyone.   Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment