Sunday, February 12, 2012

Ahhhhhh Sunday, my favorite day of the week.  Sleep in, drink coffee & read the Sunday paper.  I love that. 
Sad news today that Whitney Houston passed away yesterday.  Such a beautiful woman with an incredible voice.  I have not heard the cause of death yet but there is a lot of speculation that it was drugs.   Whatever the cause the world has lost a great talent.  I am so sad for her family and especially her daughter.  Rest In Peace Whitney.
I had a great time yesterday with my friends from high school, AKA The YaYa's.  They had a tour of the Photo Studio and did some shopping at the Candy Store.  We then had lunch at Babe's Restaurant so they could experience downtown Lakeville with the locals. 
We had our biggest day of the year yesterday at the candy store.  Many Thanks to our employee, Rebekkah.  She does an awesome job!  We decided to open the store today for the Valentine's Day shoppers.  Come down and check out the store!
Here is a link to a great article for all of us with Point & Shoot Cameras:
http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/why-you-need-to-pre-focus-your-photos-with-point-and-shoot-cameras/
If you are interested in taking our Camera Basics Class Please RSVP to me at 612-490-0359 or at insidetheframestudios@hotmail.com.
I am on Facebook and really enjoy being able to connect with so many people.  I wish Facebook would quit changing everything every couple of monthes.  Just when I get it figured out they go and change it again.  Frustrating! 
Speaking of having to figure things out, can someone tell my how Pinterst works?  I understand that you are sharing your favorite websites but I don't get how the whole pinning thing works.  I have all these people "following" me and I am not doing anything! 
Thanks for reading my blog!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment