Saturday, February 11, 2012

Musings Of A Small Business Owner

Greetings Everyone.  I hope you are having a great weekend.  When I left the house this morning it was 5 degrees.  Pretty average for February in Minnesota but it felt really cold compared to the warm temperatures we have enjoyed this winter.  It is supposed to start warming up tomorrow.  For that I am thankfull.
My YaYa's (Hight School Friends) are coming to see the store and the studios today.  We are going to go out for lunch.  I am really looking forward to seeing them.
A big Thank You to our employee Rebekka.  She will be manning the store for me.  Another thing I am very thankful for.  It could be a busy day for her with Valentine's Day coming up.
Here is a link to my favorite Photography website Photonet:
http://photo.net/.  It is a great resource for everything Photography.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.
I am offering Basic Photography Classes on Saturday mornings at 10AM.  If you are interested you can reach me at 612-490-0359 or insidetheframestudios@hotmail.com.  Limit 5 people per class.
Here is plug for my Photography Instructor, Adam Grim.  He is the best teacher ever!  Check out some his awesome photos: 
http://adam.smugmug.com/
He does teach classes through Farmington Community Ed.
Thank you reading my blog!
Becky

No comments:

Post a Comment