Sunday, February 19, 2012

Sunny Sunday Feb 19th 2012

I hope you are enjoying your Sunday and this wonderful weather. Tomorrow does not sound too good so get outside today.
My husband and I had a great time at the 1968 Exhibit at the Minnesota History Center. Check out my pictures below. Here is a link to a slide show I have on Facebook:
http://secure.smilebox.com/ecom/openTheBox?sendevent=4d7a41784e7a51784d44413d0d0a&blogview=true&campaign=blog_playback_link

On a personal note. My Dad who is 83 years old went into the hospital last night. After many test they found out he has blood on his brain. They are not sure why but it could be from a head injury. They are doing surgery tomorrow at Noon. I am hoping he will come through it just fine but at 83 you never know. The family will be doing a lot of praying tonight.

Photography is all about light. If you get the right light the rest of the process a lot easier. I found this article on my favorite Photograhy website www.photo.net. It is all about light. I hope you enjoy it.
http://photo.net/learn/making-photographs/light
Keep shooting as much as you can.

Remember to support your local businesses.

Thanks for reading my short Blog post.
Becky McGuire
612-490-0359
www.insidetheframestudios.com









www.miracolescandyshoppe.com

No comments:

Post a Comment