Friday, February 24, 2012

Frigid Friday Blog

Happy Friday everyone!   My daughter and I are planning to go visit my parents tomorrow.  My Dad is getting out of the hospital today.  He had Brain Surgery on Monday.  He will have a Home Health Aide coming in every day to give him his medications.  He is getting a little better each day so we hope his mood will improve as well.  He is not the ideal patient.  Many Thanks to the staff at Mercy Hospital for saving my Dad's life and putting up with his crankiness.
Before I forget here is our featured Photographer today.  She is Lori Mosby of Lori Mosby Photography: http://lorimosbyphoto.com/

As part of my quest to get people to shop locally and to promote the Downtown Lakeville businesses I will be letting you know about some of the businesses in Downtown Lakeville.  Today I would like to introduce my friend, Cindy Hansen, of Tailor On Main.   She can handle all of your garment repairs and alterations. 
20730 Holyoke Avenue, Lakeville,MN55044-9826  Phone: (952) 469-6669
 
Funjet Vacations  is having a One Week Hawaii Sale.  If you have been thinking about a Hawaii Vacation now is the time to book.  For more information call me at 612-490-0359 or email me at tvlgoddess@npgcable.com.
 
If you haven't tried Pinterest yet, I urge you to give it a try.  It is a great place to check out new websites and make new friends.  I have not got it all figured out yet but I am learning something new everyday.  Here is a link to my Pinterst page:
 
I saw this on Facebook today and I wanted to share it with you:
 
tol·er·ance [tol-er-uhns] noun. - A fair, objective, and permissive attitude toward those whose opinions, practices, race, religion, nationality, etc., differ from one's own; freedom from bigotry.
 
The best way to improve your Photography is to get to know how to use your camera.  A lot of the people I meet have not read their manual or ever moved off the Automatic setting.  I urge you to read your Camera Manual from cover to cover.  Try photographing something in each shooting mode and compare them.  Here is a link to an article explaining what each one is:
Happy Shooting!
 
Have a great weekend everyone.  Thanks for reading my Blog!
 
Becky McGuire
612-490-0359
Follow me on Facebook:  www.facebook.com/#!/tvlgoddessppe.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment