Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Thoughts

It is a beautiful Spring day in Minnesota.  The high is supposed to be in the 70's and the sun is shining.  All is right with my world today.
Here is an article about Black & White Photography.  There are two ways to do this.  If your camera has a Black & White setting you shoot it in black and white or what I usually do is shoot it in color and then convert it in post processing.  There are some subjects that look better in black and white like city skylines for example. 
This is a Slide Show of flower shots from readers of Pop Photo magazine.  This is my favorite type of Photography.  Some of the flower shots look good in black and white too.
One of things I really hate is trying to think of something to make for dinner after you have worked all day.  I call it the rotation: Chicken, Beef, Pork, Fish.  This article is 6 quick and easy recipes for dinner.
Today's Thought For The Day is:
"I don't believe you have to be better than everyone else, you have to be better than you ever thought you could be." by Ken Ventori
Thanks for reading my Blog!
Becky McGuire


No comments:

Post a Comment