Friday, April 27, 2012

TGIF Blog

TGIF everyone.  I hope you had a great week and have something fun planned for the weekend.  Last night's Family Fun Night in Downtown Lakeville was a big success.  We had a great turn out dispite the cooler temperatures.  The kids had a lot of fun playing games and the entertainment was great.  A big Thank You to Ryan Hauser and the staff at Ace Hardware for sponsoring this event.  Thank you to Judy Tschumper and the downtown businesses that participated.  I hope this becomes an annual event.
I have another video for you by Bryan Peterson.  This one will help those of you trying to learn to shoot in manual mode.  It explains how the F Stop and the exposure speed work together.  Don't despare if you are confused by this.  It took me a long time until I finally got it.  Keep practicing and experimenting.
http://www.adorama.com/ALC/Article.aspx?googleid=0013688&alias=Which-Exposure-is-Best-The-Correct-One&utm_source=ET&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=EmailPPSOP042712
Here is an event that gives you a chance to get some great bird shots and some practice shooting in manual mode.  I went last year and really enjoyed it.  You have a chance to get up close to some of the birds.  It is Saturday May 5th starting at 11:00 at the Hyland Lake Park Reserve in Bloomington, MN.  I hope to see you there!
http://rcjohnsonwriter.com/?p=12104
Here is an article giving you 8 ideas for reusing a comforter bag.  I always save these bags but I never have found a use for them so this will give me some inspiration.  
http://www.wisebread.com/8-ways-to-reuse-a-comforter-bag
For those of us trying to save money any way we can, here is website that is supposed to save you money on your groceries.  Food prices have gone up dramatically over the last year so I am always looking for help with my grocery bill.
http://www.mygrocerydeals.com/
Here is the Thought For Today:
"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it."  by George Moore.
Last but not least here is a video of a very talented pint size drummer. 
Have a great weekend.  Thanks for reading my Blog!
Becky McGuire
612-490-0359





No comments:

Post a Comment