Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday Musing

I hope you all had a great Easter weekend.  A big Thank You to Kevin and Julie for including us in their Easter celebration.  Great food and great company yesterday.
Today's featured Downtown Lakeville business is Miller Hartwig Insurance.  They can help you with all your insurance needs.
http://www.insurance4mn.com/ 
There are lots of rules in Photography but sometimes it is fun to break the rules.   As a rule you never want to shoot directly into the sun but this article advocates doing just that at times.
http://www.dpmag.com/how-to/tip-of-the-week/break-the-rules-shoot-into-the-sun-for-better-pictures-04-09-12.html?utm_source=newslettertotw&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=DPTOTWeNews_040912
My Daughter In Law, Sarah's, flowers are starting to bloom already.  This always spurs me to go out and shoot flower pictures.  I hope they survive the next few night's frigid weather.  Here is a link to some of pictures I posted on Facebook.
Daughter In Law, Sarah and I have been having a lot of fun Pinterest.  Pinterest gives you lots of great ideas and cool websites.  You can spend hours looking through all the information.  Sarah told me about this one which is devoted to helping you save money.  They do all the searching for coupons and sales for you so it is a time saver as well.  It is called Pocket Your Dollars. 
Years ago when I was managing a large leisure travel department.  I had sixteen agents and we were crazy busy so it was super stressful and we had moral problems.  In an attempt to keep everyone in a positive frame of mind, I started doing a "Thought For The Day".  So, I thought it might be worth doing on my Blog.  It can't hurt!  So, here is our first one:
"One cannot collect all the beauiful shells on the beach; one can collect only a few, and they are more beautiful if they are few".  Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Thanks for reading my Blog!
Becky McGuire
612-490-0359
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment