Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Blog

I hope you had a great weekend. I had a great time Saturday morning handing out Easter eggs to the kids who came to the Easter event in Downtown Lakeville. We had 53 people come in the candy store between 9:00AM and Noon. A big Thank You to Judy Tschumper and all the others who worked so hard to make the event a success.
Saturday evening I went on a Photo Shoot organized by the Meet Up Photography group. We started out at Mounds Park in St. Paul. We were hoping to catch the sunset but Mother Nature did not cooperate. It was hazy so conditions were not ideal.   After that we headed down to Harriet Island.   A big Thank You to my Photography Buddy, Tina, for inviting me.  I had so much fun.  Here is link to Flickr with some of my shots.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/26332264@N03/sets/72157629361079784/
There are a number of really fun Photography groups on the Twin Cities Meet Up website.  It is a great way to meet people and practice shooting.  Check them out.
http://www.meetup.com/tcphotogroup/
Today's featured Downtown Lakeville business is Main Street Coffee Cafe.  It is a great place to get quick snack or your favorite coffee drink.
www.mainstreetcoffeecafe.com
Here is an article about lighting for Food Photography. These principles apply to most types of Product Photography.   This will be helpful for those of you selling products on line.
http://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/food-photography-lighting/
April Fool's Day was yesterday.  My husband decided to tell everyone I was pregnant!  So if you heard this news, it is not true!  He thinks he is so funny. 
We are supposed to have nice weather this week here in Minnesota so get out and enjoy it if you can.
Thank You for reading my Blog!
Becky McGuire
612-490-0359
www.insidetheframestudios.com
www.miracolescandyshoppe.com
www.facebook.com/tvlgoddess

No comments:

Post a Comment