Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Tuesday Blog

Yesterday's rain and clouds have gone away but the winds have not.  No use combing your hair until you are inside today.  At least the sun is shining.  I am, also, loving the later sunsets  It is so nice not to have to drive home in the dark.
I am really enjoying Dancing With The Stars this year.  The dancers are so much better this year.  It is going to be an interesting competition.   As someone who has taken a lot of dance lessons, I can tell you learning to dance is not easy.
Sun Country Airlines has their flight scheduled loaded in our reservation system.  They have it in through the end of 2012.  We should have the winter flights by mid July.  The tour companies get the air contracts done first so we always see the flights before the hotels are in the reservation system.  The hotels are loaded in the system as they get the contracts finalized.   They fly from the HHH Terminal (aka Terminal 2).  It is much smaller than the main terminal so a lot of people prefer it.  Sun Country is my favorite airline.
Here is a link to some Photography workshops being offered by our friends at Digital Days.  They will be in the Minneapolis area August 4th & 5th.  I have not taken any of their classes but it looks like a great schedule. 
http://www.digitaldaysphoto.com/curriculum
Today's featured Downtown Lakeville business is Kohlnhofer Insurance Agency.  They have been a fixture in Downtown Lakeville since 1954. 
http://kohlnhofer.com/
There is a new study out the says regular Chocolate eaters are thinner than those who don't.  That is a study you like to see in the news when you own a candy store.  I am sure there are some who would dispute the findings.  Think moderation!
http://www.mlive.com/health/index.ssf/2012/03/hot_fudge_chocolate_eaters_are.html
I am not into politics but I am not for forcing Americans to buy health insurance.  I do think everyone should have coverage.  I do agree that if they are forcing you to buy it then it becomes a tax.  It seems fundamentally wrong when this is supposed to be a "Free" country.  OK, I am getting off my soap box now.
I have to call tech support this afternoon because my browse button does not work on my laptop.  I did a Google search and apparently this is a glitch in Windows 7.  Wish me luck!
Please support your local merchants.  Thanks for reading my Blog!
Becky McGuire
612-490-0359
tvlgoddess@npgcable.com
www.miracolescandyshoppe.com
www.insidetheframestudios.com
www.facebook.com/tvlgoddess

No comments:

Post a Comment