Thursday, March 8, 2012

Sunshine Thursday

The sun is shining in Downtown Lakeville, MN today.  The sun has chased away my gloomy mood so that is good.  It is chilly and windy but it so much easier to take with the sun.  Warmer weather is predicted next week.  Yeah!
Today's featured business is World of Games.  They have a lot to offer all you gamers out there plus they repair computers as well. 
http://www.worldofgamesonline.com/
Here are some upcoming Photography Class being offered by our friends at National Camera Exchange:
http://info.natcam.com/digital-expo
It is International Women's Day Today!  I never knew there was one.  Here is an interesting article about the women who have shaped Minnesota's history. 
http://www.mnopedia.org/weaving-web-minnesota-society
Happy 90th Anniversary to Fischer Nuts!  This article tells the story of the family and the company:
http://www.candyindustry.com/articles/85070-makers-of-fisher-nuts-celebrates-90th-anniversary
I am really liking the fairly new feature with many cable TV companies call "On Demand".   With Comcast you just hit the button on the remote and choose what you want to watch.  It is nice to be able to watch the show you missed the night before.  I don't know if this will replace the DVR feature or not but for me, I like it better. 
I am working on yet another Las Vegas trip this afternoon.  Once again the prices are so much higher this year compared to past years.  The average person  is being priced off the strip!  Fortunately there are a lot of nice, affordable properties within walking distance of the Las Vegas strip.
We have been really busy at the Candy Store today so it is taking me a long time to write this Blog.   I gave a tour of the studio today and we have some people renting studio space this weekend.  It is a good thing I am an expert at multi tasking.
Please come and visit us in beautiful Downtown Lakeville.   Thanks for reading my Blog!

Becky McGuire
612-490-0359
www.insidetheframestudios.com
www.miracolescandyshoppe.com
Follow us on Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment